Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back from Break

Hi Everyone! I haven't made any posts here lately, mainly because I was on Spring Break (I think everyone else was as well). Don't worry, I have more coming: I am planning to do an article about Darwin and Hitler, as well as a little something on the origin of life (again) among other things. Anyway, I made two posts here lately that I don't think a lot of people saw, but I felt like it is among some of my best work, so check it out:

Did Dinosaurs Evolve Into Birds? - Not all scientists think so, and NOT just mean creationists. There is a small group of scientists who believe that the bird lineage split off from reptiles much earlier. I present my opinion on the subject, along with a lot of helpful information.

The Molecular Clock - What it is, and a simple explanation of how it works.

No comments: