Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not Dead

I know posting has been slow around here lately, forgive me. I haven't found much worth blogging on lately. I'm still here though. I have a few articles in preparation (they will probably appear on other sites) although I can't really determine when they will hit the web.

I've had the summertime blues lately. I haven't had a job in months, and it seems like with all the applications I put in, I rarely or never hear anything back. It's very discouraging. On the other hand, I'm painting my Mom's shutters (and getting paid $100 for that) so at least I'll have some spending money soon.

I'm considering what to do with it: I'll probably go out a few times, but I've also been thinking about buying a new book. I've had my eye on Chris Hallquist's new book, UFO's, Ghosts, and a Rising God. If anyone wants to see me review a book here, feel free to leave a comment (with the title of the book) and I'll consider it.

Well, with that being said, I hope you (my readers) have a good summer, and don't forget to get out of the house every once in a while. Peace.

1 comment:

HERP said...

Haha can't blame you man, things are pretty slow on almost all blogs these days.