Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Review of "More than a Theory"

My Review of Hugh Ross' book, "More than a Theory: Revealing a Testable Model of Creation", is finally available on Internet Infidels.

I must take issue with one thing: They deleted my introduction to the review. I emailed someone at II, and hopefully this will be fixed soon. In the meantime, I'm posting the introduction here:

This is a review of “More than a Theory” by Dr. Hugh Ross. Ross’ goal in writing this book is to present a “testable creation model”. My goal in writing this response is to challenge the arguments he makes and point out potential and/or actual problems with it. Although it would be impossible for me to point out all problems I see in his book, I think it would be pertinent to the evolution/creation debate to point out the most serious ones.

No comments: