Friday, August 20, 2010

On the Rocks

Once or twice in the past I have reached out for help from my readers and recieved it quite generously, and for that I am very thankful. My readers have always been the best in the world at providing helpful and critical comments, and have even come through for me financially.

Well, it's that time again: I am now working two part-time jobs to make ends meet. I've only recently started the second job and have not recieved my first paycheck from them. Until I do, I will be getting eaten alive from the extra money I have to spend on gas, and food, for that matter.

Right now I need financial support. If you like this blog, and you can afford it, I'd really appreciate a little extra help. I can accept paypal payments through ncovington89@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Steven Carr said...

Sorry it can't be more, but I am unemployed at the moment.