Friday, March 20, 2009

Workin' on my book

I may not be posting much over the next few days. I have been hard at work on my upcoming book. Seriously, I have been reading peer-reviewed papers on just about everything, as well as reading any book I can get my hands on that looks like it might teach me something.

Here's my Progress:

Chapter 1 Grounding Your Worldview (About Knowledge)

Needs some revising and I need to write a bit about the "Evolutionary Argument Against Naturalism"


Chapter 2 The Philosopher's God (About Philosophical Arguments for God)

Needs a lot of revising because I must simplify it as much as possible.


Chapter 3 The "Miracle of Life" (About Biological Arguments for God)

This will probably need some rewriting, but I think I am basically done with it.


Chapter 4 Revelations (About Prophecy)

Basically done. THis is a short chapter, and their really isn't much I can say on it except that Biblical prophecy has never proven itself. I'll probably revise this one and that will be it.

Chapter 5 Jesus

I have written one page of this chapter, so obviously I have a lot more work ahead of me. I'll also have to do a good bit more research for this. I'm on the right track though.

...And that's it! I'll probably have 12-15 chapters in the end, so it will take me some time to finish this up. But I'm in no hurry. Look out for it in 6-10 months.

No comments: