Sunday, December 27, 2009

Random Blog

Watch this video:




Also, there's a new documentary about Jack Chick: God's Cartoonist: The Comic Crusade of Jack Chick. Has anyone seen it? If so leave a comment describing it.

Plus, check out Daylight Atheism's ongoing series that debunks Lee Strobel's 'Case for a Creator' book. The series is great, its just too bad that he didn't write the series until half a decade after the book was released. You know, Lee Strobel's books really take me back: long before I became an atheist, I remember briefly finding his book 'Case for a Creator' convincing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My first thought upon viewing this vid is that I'd like to see if the cross-fertilization group had any kind of group effort getting across the vermiculite. In human terms, a single mother can't rear as many offspring as one with help from a partner (Octomom obviously trying to disprove that theory). In other words, if I had had to fertilize myself AND trek for food, I'd be less likely to repeat the process.