Sunday, May 11, 2008

Aigbusted.com

Introducing AiGBusted.com

!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

The site is mainly going to be an archive of my best writings, although I did manage to type up a few new things especially for the site. If you have a blog, please link to me by hyperlinking the words "Answers in Genesis". This will help my site come up when people search for AiG. If you do not have a blog, please digg or stumble the site, announce the site on a forum, tell other people, etcetera. I know there are enough people reading this blog that the word will get out if everyone does something. Do it for the people who are buying into their propaganda without giving it further thought. Do it to expose Ken Ham and his gang for the sorry liars they are. Do it to improve people's knowledge of evolution and creationism. Just do it.

No comments: