Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random Blog Update

Hey everyone,

I know it's been a while since I've updated this blog, but don't worry: I have a new article on Jesus' Resurrection which should be posted on DB Skeptic this Sunday, another article for DB Skeptic that should be published two weeks after that, and I just submitted a new article to Internet Infidels, which may or may not be posted in a few weeks (they have to accept it first, and then they'll choose when to publish it).

For all those who absolutely must read something, check out Richard Carrier's blog. He's been posting some really great stuff there lately.

Also, I'm going back to school next week, so for the next few months my blog may be a little slower than normal.

Anyway, if you want to send some financial aid, the paypal donate button is in the corner.

Or, if your broke like me, try signing up for Inbox Dollars. You get paid to read emails, do surveys, try free trials of Blockbuster and Gamefly. It's a reputable company, I am an active member and can vouch that it is legit (I got a check for forty dollars the other day from them).

You could also sign up under me for SwagBucks. You get "swag bucks" whenever you use their search engine or have others sign up. When you get enough swagbucks, you can exchange them for various prizes, such as gift certificates, paypal money, and more.

Anyway, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Thanks I did I found How to earn Swagbucks very helpful to go with it too.