Tuesday, March 10, 2009

50 Reasons Why People Reject Evolution

Link

Here's some of my favorites:

19.) Because I don’t understand why, if we share common ancestry with chimps, there are still chimps. And when someone with more than three brain cells in their head inevitably replies: “for the same reason Americans share common ancestry with Brits but there are still Brits, I can’t follow the logic. It’s just too big a leap. Who am I, Evil Knievel?

20.) Because my mom dropped me on my head when I was a baby.

21.) Multiple times.

22.) On purpose.

24.) Because Jesus totally rode around on a fucking t-rex. He’s just that badassed. And also, did you know that t-rexes were vegetarians? Ken Ham says so and I believe it.

39.) Because evolution means that I absolutely MUST reject everything else I know, abandon all my beliefs, and start aping around my house like a fucking monkey. OOOh-ooohh-ooohohh -OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!

45.) Because I see no significant similarities between humans and apes. *scratches my ass-crack then smells my fingers*

3 comments:

Romeo Morningwood said...

Awesome. Had I written that 3 years ago I could have retired from blogging on my first post.

Hilarious but true. Wish that I still had that much rage and disdain left in me but my Jedi powers are growing weaker.

An excellent reminder that we need to stay vigilant. Obama's decision to open a crack in the door to the stem cell lab should bring the great unwashed out in full force.

Why these people only seem to care about "people" while they are protoplasmic globs is beyond me?

Ian Rush said...

This is ludicrous.

Kevl said...

Clever name for your blog. http://onmywalk.blogspot.com/2010/04/response-to-50-reasons-i-reject.html

Kev