Monday, April 12, 2010

Books that I Want

So many good books have come out lately that I am having a very difficult time choosing the ones I want. Here are the ones I want:

The Christian Delusion: Why Faith Fails- Even though I've read a ton of books criticizing Christianity, this book looks really good. I have a feeling this might be a kind of end-all for critiques of Christianity; that is, that this might be the greatest critique of Christianity ever compiled.

The Case Against the Case for Christ by Robert M. Price. Robert Price is an excellent writer, and I'd love to read his criticism of Lee Strobel's infamous book.

The Eerie Silence: Renewing Our Search for Alien Intelligenceby Paul Davies. The title says it all. Looks fascinating.

From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time- I've been very curious about the nature of time lately, and I think this would fit the bill. I'd also be interested in reading a philosophical book on the nature of time, so if anyone has any suggestions, please leave them in the comments.

1 comment:

Jon Voisey said...

Funny you should mention Eerie Silence. I was just sent a review copy by the publisher. Once I finish Only a Theory, I'll be reading it.