Saturday, April 24, 2010

Update your Bookmarks / Site Changes

As many of you know, I have two websites in addition to this blog: a website called AiGbusted (which is NOT the same as this blog, but merely houses a lot of articles I have written over the years) and my GodRiddance website.

Overtime, these websites have gotten less and less views, partially because AiGBusted is just an old housing for some of my classic blog posts and because GodRiddance changed into mostly just a website to promote my book Atheism and Naturalism. GodRiddance used to have lots of articles about the arguments for and against the existence of God, but after I released my book I decided to just take them down. They were nothing but old drafts of the material in Atheism and Naturalism.

Anyway, instead of Aigbusted.com and Godriddance.com, I've decided to just have them hosted through synthasite's free hosting program. So AigB and Godriddance dot com are now found at:

http://aigbusted.synthasite.com/

and

http://godriddance.synthasite.com/


Hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience.

No comments: