Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update

Hey Everyone,

I have not been making many blog posts lately. It's because I have a new job in which I work 50 hours a week. Night shift (7:30 pm-6:00 am). So of course, my blogging is going to slow down a little bit. It won't stop, but it will go down to like, 3 or 4 posts a week.

As for my book, I've finished 2 chapters of it and will soon begin on a third. I've stayed reading loads and loads of books to help me out. Here are some of the books I have read:

Endless Universe - Two physicists explain a new theory that allows the Universe to be eternal. I am going to give a brief overview of their theory in my book.

The Reason Driven Life - This is a book by Robert Price (from The God Who Wasn't There) which is a response to Pastor Rick Warren's book The Purpose Driven Life. I must say it is a devastating blow to fundamentalist Christianity.

How to Think Straight - This is a book by atheist philosopher Antony Flew which exposes common errors in thinking.

The Cosmic Landscape - Book by Leonard Susskind on String Theory and Multiple Universes. I doubt that I will learn anything from this book that I will need to know in writing my book, but this work is interesting nonetheless.

There have been many other books which I have only read portions of because I did not need to know anymore.

Anyway, those are the books I've read over the past few months, and I have a good many more I'm planning on reading.

No comments: